Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello Everyone

So I've had actually a great week at work. Patients and staff have all gotten along. Maybe it is that I'm finally in the groove. I don't know. If that is the case I wish it hadn't taken me so long to get there. Not that I am considering staying on at this point.....lol. I'm looking forward to a break. The house is coming along. I think I might actually see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Still a lot of work to be done, but it is progressing. I have new pictures of the house to put up but I have to figure out how to shrink their size a bit.....I love my new camera! We are finally getting relief from the hot weather today. A cold front blew threw last night and temperatures are hi's in the mid 70's. I'm so ready for winter.....yeah! Alright, I will work on the pictures and hopefully get those up soon. I have one more night of work and then I'm going to be working on the house hard for 5 days. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

70's??? Lucky you! IT was about 0 degrees this morning then, 30, then about a 49 was the high! Though it was nice! Glad to hear about the house!!