Monday, October 27, 2008

I hate painting because of this closet.....there are more shelves behind me.

Master bathroom

Master Bathroom demo

Pocket doors in the Den

french doors in the Den

Den with actual walls!!!! and my pocket doors

Nick and Dad

The clean up crews

Taking a break to have my picture taken

Sunrise on Padre Island National Seashore

Here are the pictures I've been promising to post. Still working (2 more weeks--6 shifts). I can't wait. New Orleans and California will be here before I know it! I wish it were tomorrow. I can't wait to see everyone. The first few pictures are from the beach clean up that we did last Saturday and the others are updates on the house renovations. Hope everyone is well. I'm off to work tonite and then off tomorrow. Working on a night off a night for the next 2 weeks. Oh well, maybe I can get some serious painting done! I need to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach,
The house is looking great. Can't wait to see it painted. I have to say I am so done with projects. I am just waiting for the counter tops for the kitchen. I've finally started living at my house. It is good but weird. Miss you. Can't believe that you are almost done with your assignment. I wish my job was coming to an end.... oh well. Talk to you soon.
liz

Anonymous said...

Looks like the place is coming along! The pocket doors look great and the ceiling has a German look. I hope the next 2 weeks go by fast for you so you can have your vacation!
Love ya!