Saturday, December 13, 2008

Update





























Veteran's Memorial Park dedication, Lathrop CA









Happy Girl!







breakfast with my friends









Suzy Q....the most beautiful bulldog in TX









Corinne's house in Austin, TX

Okay I know it's been a while. Wanted to let everyone I'm still alive and kicking.....hahaha. Been busy since work finished. I traveled to New Orleans for the month of November and enjoyed seeing family and friends. Here are the pictures from my visit to my friends new house in Austin and then also my visit to California for the dedication of the Veteran's Park in Lathrop. It was a great month. December started with me turning another year older. It doesn't feel any different though. Tomorrow mom, dad, Nick, and I leave for a cruise to Mexico and Honduras. Looking forward to the 90 degree weather and getting a little sun on my pasty white skin. Then off to Illinois to spend a white Christmas with friends. I'm probably going to get sick by going to 80-90 degree temps to very, very, very cold temps. But looking forward to it all the same. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll check back after the first of the year when I return.









No comments: