Friday, November 7, 2008

Well, I'm done with work. I'm very happy about this. But that happiness is overshadowed by the time of year that this is. I don't know exactly how to describe what I feel one year later. I'm sad, but have hope. I miss Dave terribly and cannot quite comprehend how time has passed so quickly yet so slowly at the same time. I think about things that will never be and about a voice I will never hear again on this earth. I wonder will I wake up sometimes and this will all have been a bad dream, but I know I won't. Even this does not fully describe how I am feeling even closely. I'm leaving for Austin in the morning to spend a few days with friends and then am on to New Orleans to be with my sister for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, since I'm am again unemployed I will be able to devote a little more time to the internet :) I can't wait to see my family out in California next weekend. I'm so looking forward to that. That's all for now. Know that I am thinking of all of you as I know you are thinking of me tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie,

I am amazed at your strength and courage and the hope that still remains with you. Know, they did a nice tribute and many people were there honoring Dave and the others. You're always in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your travels and stay safe!

Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

ok girlfriend.....its monday before thanksgiving.....how u been? no new updates? HAPPY T
THANKSGIVING! talk to you soon:) Karen