Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Work

So I have spent the morning in orientation with 6 other travel nurses. I forgot what a bad attitude some of them have. They so think they are getting taken advantage of by the hospital and the full time staff. Honestly, I've never felt that way anywhere I've been a contract nurse. It is really sad that people are that way, it brings you down man! Anyways, the way I see it, I'm getting paid more than any nurse there at the hospital and if that means I am pulled from floor to floor then that makes sense to me. Anyways, I have to go back to enjoy the rest of my orientation this afternoon and then tomorrow again. Hopefully, there will have been some attitude adjustments by then (it's a good thing I don't have to work with most of these people, just today)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chin up and give them a kick in the pants!!! Hahahah