Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm home again

Well, I made it back to TX on August 6th. My trip to Canada was AWESOME! I wasn't quite ready to come home from the Rocky Mountains. So beautiful Yesterday I just relaxed and tied up some loose ends before my new job starts on Monday. Today, I'm back at running and starting to work on the house renovations/painting. There is alot to do. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed. Anyways, I'm going to start posting pictures on the blog it may take a few days because I took like 300! So here goes.....

2 comments:

Dyllan's Dependents said...

I'm so glad you are back and that you had a great time. It was so good to chat today. Miss you. Have fun working on your house this weekend. That's what I will be doing as well. Here's to new homeowners!
Liz

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good time!! Though I missed my updates! hahah

Love ya!!