Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Arizona Lazy Days

We got to Yuma last Friday and are having a wonderful visit. Everyone here has been so nice. It's great to see Max and Nancy. We have been eating good every night. I'm really going to need to hit the diet and excercise hard when I get home. But I figure oh well, I'm on vacation. Saturday and Sunday we spent sitting around talking. We went to visit Ruth and Jims. Leah and Bella got to play in the backyard with Bailey which they loved. Wore them out a little too. In the afternoon, we went to the market and got the dogs fleas. It was so cute, they sat in the basket and we pushed them all around. Monday we spent the day in Mexico. They have the most beautiful stained glass here. I've been shopping in Mexico all along the TX border and have never seen it there before. I didn't buy any right now because I have no clue where to keep it. I guess that just means I'm going to have to make another trip here soon.......darn :) We were stuck at the border for 2 hours trying to cross. Traffic was horendous. We even learned spanish....j/k. Although there was a place to get your taxes done. I guess alot of Americans go down there. We went to Applebys for dinner, but didn't have any green beer. I wore green though. Yesterday, I got invited to a Sangria party held yearly here at the park. Nancy had to work, so her friends looked after me for a bit. We played cards for 3 hours.....it reminded me very much of the Dutch Blitz fest that we so liked to play in Italy. No plans for today or tomorrow yet. I think this weekend we are going to drive to Wilcox and maybe the Lake. That's all for now. I'll upload my pics of the trip when I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao bella!! I'm glad you are having a good trip!! We just got back from Austria....I'm exhausted!! Heheh So did the card game get as brutal as our dutch blitz ones???? Well chica ...miss and love ya bunches!!

Rach