Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well, this morning started out okay. I was kind of sad today. I got to talk to Meka which made me feel better though. We had a really good long conversation about alot of different things. Went to the hospital for lunch with Kathy. The manager of CCU asked if I was looking for work right now. I said yea if I can work when I want only and take months off at a time if I felt like it.......he said good luck looking for that! The girls went to the vet this afternoon on the base. Bella got rechipped because her microchip was an international one and the standard chip reader can't read that many numbers. If you had your pets chipped overseas, count the numbers if there are more than 10 in all likely hood they won't be able to read it in the states. So now if she runs away and gets picked up they can get her back to me. Makes me feel better. I didn't get nearly as many pictures done yesterday as I wanted so that is tonites project. Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel a little better.....till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sending you big hugs and kisses!!!

Miss and love you!
Rach