Sunday, March 9, 2008

Moving Along


My weekend was pretty good. Nick and Dad went camping so it was just us girls. We went to dinner with friends on Saturday night to the Sultan and new Mediterranean restaurant here in Corpus. The food was good and they had a belly dancer. Dad would have probable enjoyed that. They had this awesome chocolate desert though. You gotta love chocolate!!!! I missed Nick, mainly because I was up at 6:30am every morning to let the dogs out. When he is around he usually does alot with the dogs due to the fact that he is trying to get his dog care merit badge in boy scouts. Today mom and I drove around and looked at few houses. We went in one open house and I really liked it, but not enough to say this is the place. When you've been so many beautiful places in the world it is hard to choose Corpus. I packed away some more of Dave's stuff today. I think that is one of the hardest things that I have done. I kinda feel like it's not my stuff to pack or get rid of. But I'm doing slowly and carefully and I know that he would think that is what I should do. I get sad at night, usually, but am pushing thru it. I know that is what I would have wanted for him if things were reversed. He is all around me at times and at other times I don't feel him at all. Maybe that is his way of making it easier about being left behind. Tomorrow brings a new day and I'm ready to face it. This week will be a great one because I get to see Max and Nancy. I'm so ready to be in Arizona. Hope you all have a good week. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao my sweetie pie,
I can't imagine how hard the packing of things must be but I know you can do it. Just take your time, there is no rushing it. I hope your trip to AZ goes well. Tell Max and Nancy hi and give them a big hug from me! Give yourself one too and know I love and miss you bunches!!
Love,
Rach