Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm sitting down finally today. I was at defensive driving all day today (for the insurance discount). I wouldn't have gone except my dad was going so I figured what the heck. At least the guy had a sense of humor even though sometimes I think he was the only one laughing. Just finished cutting and trimming the grass. Boy, it really looks nice and I love that smell. My mom mowed the back yard and when she was finished she came out to tell me she knows Dave is really getting after her because she mowed over the poop....she mowed down one pile that was really rip. Nick is still trying to beat Uncle David's poop record of 164 poops. He hasn't figured out that if we keep getting him to pick it up he won't ever beat it.....you have to love innocence. Bella and Leah got new hair dews today, I'll try and get a pic up tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew there was a poop record?! I'm going to remember that one if I ever need the boys to take the poop challenge.... No but seriously, I love being able to hear what's going on with you. We think of you all the time.