Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back in Canton

Well, we made it back from Buffalo without any problems. We had a great visit with one of the other wives. It is definitely helpful to me to stay in touch with everyone. I'm so lucky I have them. That to me sounds so odd, but it is true. When we got to buffalo amazingly it was between 55 and 60 the whole time we were there. Oh, how nice cool weather is!!!! Went to Niagra Falls (on the Canadian side) to see the horseshoe falls better and it was so beautiful. Then we went to lunch at the Hard Rock. The hotel we stayed in was interesting to say the least. I think alot of the people lived there instead of staying there for a night or two. It makes me happy I travel with dogs :) We arrived back in Canton this afternoon to a cool 64 and soup for dinner. Liz's mom is quite the cook. Tomorrow is a luncheon and Friday we are playing cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go sister!!! Enjoy. Call when you get back. Get together at my house for the 4th?????
Karen

Anonymous said...

Ciao bella! I'm glad you gals had a good time in Buffalo!! Sounds like the weather there is like the weather here, esp lately!! Isn't Niagara Falls breath taking? Well enjoy your card playing and keep posting!! You know I need my Rach updates!!!

Love ya,
Rach #2