Saturday, June 21, 2008

It has been a couple of nice days here. Getting a little warmer. Lets see, Thursday we had lunch at Liz's house with a couple of ladies from her church. Then I went for a 3 mile run......non stop I might add. I was so excited to finally beat the 2 mile hump, only 7 more to go now :) Friday, Liz taught me how to knit, so I practiced alot and then we had game night. That was pretty fun, I learned to play canasta. Today, Liz, her mom, and I went to a garden show to see some of the peoples gardens around. I'm going to be leaving to come home next Sunday. I figure that will be plenty of time to miss the 4th traffic. That's all for now. I'm really looking forward to coming home and seeing everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canasta was a favorite game of Grandma and Grandpa Yellum. When David's mom and I were dating we spent many nights playing canasta. I wouldn't be surprised if David Angelo was introduced to his grandparents' pastime.

David