Monday, June 23, 2008

Canada Day

Went to Ottawa, Canada today. It was very rainy, but we walked around a bit. Hit the market. They had the most beautiful geranium baskets (it reminded me of the way Italians grow flowers). We found a little Italian grocery and I picked up some coffee and balsamic vinegar. We ate at this little restaurant with pictures of naked men on the wall.....it was interesting, but actually really good food, spicy! I've been drinking starbucks more than I ever have in the past....I don't know if this will be a bit of a new trend, at least until I get my own things to make a homemade cappuccino. Anyways, taking the dogs hiking tomorrow. We took them walking yesterday. Liz was throwing a stick into the river for Grady and Dyllan. Bella was sooooo excited. One time before she even knew what she was doing she ran in the water up to her neck. She then realized what she had done and turn and ran out. It was hilarious. Okay, Grady is smoking me out right now, I can't concentrate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh sounds fun!! Bella running into the water had me cracking up. I can so see that!!

Love ya!
Rach