Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Training update

Well, I did my 3 mile run this morning. I think I did pretty well (I'm still alive anyways). I'm thinking that once I get to 5 miles, 10 miles is going to be like just a little farther. I think 5 is going to be the hump for me. I'm determined though. Don't worry about my NY trip it will not affect my training as Liz is also running the 10 miler, so I will actually have motivation. I wanted to add the link to my page if any of you did not get an email about the run, so you can check it out and also the TAPS organization. Lots to do today before I leave and the dogs stink too! Have a great day. Here is the link

https://taps.kintera.org/army10miler/rachaelalvarez

2 comments:

Dyllan's Dependents said...

Can't wait to see you in a few days. Liz

Maja Kay said...

So Rachael,

Liz talked me into running with you two. I'm a little nervous, but training starts on Saturday. I've registered, I bought good shoes, and now I've just got to run! Best of luck to you in training! Have a safe drive to NY!

Maja