Tuesday, June 3, 2008

NY trip

I know I haven't written in a few days. Things have been busy around here. I decided on Tuesday that I was going to drive to NY and visit Liz for a few weeks. I'm leaving Thursday! 2046 miles is the trip, it's a good thing I got the truck tuned up last week. I'm really looking forward to the drive, it's one I haven't done since 2000. There is something about driving vs. flying. You miss so much of the country flying. Also, I get to take the pups with me. This is going to be fun! Leah is resting up for the trip and Bella is awfully excited. I had to finish up alot of last minute things before I go, but it looks like everything will work out. I going to visit my sister in New Orleans on the way up and some friends at Ft. Rucker. Well, I really don't have time to be blogging right now. I will keep in touch as much as I can thru the email. Also I will always be reachable by cellphone. Oh yea, thanks to everyone who has donated to my run in Dave's Memory! I did run today :) and am starting to feel my legs again after beginning my training regimen last week. Have a great day.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Have a safe trip!!

Love ya!
Rach