Friday, May 2, 2008

Dutch Blitz Smiles :)

So, I'm applying for a job. I have forgotten how difficult this was when your resume is not up to date. Ugh! I'm not planning on working until maybe August, but with a travel agency you can apply anytime and be on the list. It's easier when you are ready to go. I've been reminiscing in my head today about some of the great times we had in Italy. Sandy wrote me and reminded me of the Dutch Blitz games. I remember how intimidating it was when you had to sit between Nayda and Jaime. And the thwap, thwap, thwap as KK would turn her cards (like she had been practicing for speed). Survivor Nights! That was good. I needed a good smile and that provided it today. I miss my girls! Well, that is enough procrastinating for now. I have to do some more info finding :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were some great times weren't they? You had have thick skin playing too b/c the name calling was a flying!!