Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well, I got alot accomplished today. Many things on my list has been crossed off, finally! Maybe, tomorrow it all will be ( I wish). Bella had her 4th class today and did wonderfully. I can't say how proud I am enough. She is learning the come command. Or to put it better I am learning how to give it correctly. The teacher was very impressed. I was shocked because this is probably one of the things that she has the most trouble with. I can sit on the couch eating a hamburger and say "come" usually and she won't. But today as we walked down the odoriferous cat food aisle at petsmart I said her name, she turned and looked at me and came as I walked backwards like she has been doing it forever. I wish I could take more pictures, but being back down to one it is hard to be involved in the class and do that at the same time. We saw a Maximus today at the store and I was reminded of you Rach. I miss you! We got cable TV yesterday and I am busy catching up on all the crap I haven't seen in the last 5 years, since I had cable last. Needless to say there is nothing on now just like it was then :) You have to love a company that can sell you nothing and charge a premium for and make you believe you need it. Anyways, I'm off to watch TV.

2 comments:

Sandy Berry said...

I love blogs! Makes me feel like I am a daily part of my friend's lives! I miss u! I still find myself looking for u @ aes so we can catch up. Miss our dutch blitz! So not the same w/o u. Guess I am just missing our old group as I am getting ready to leave. You have to come visit us ans peanut in Hawaii. Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you saw a Maximus???!!! Probably wasn't as hardheaded as Maximus though! Isis has taken to chewing things the past few days! AGH!! Well know I miss you too. Oh I received your gift!! I saw love it, you know me too well!! I sent ya a little something so keep your eye out!!

Love you bunches!!
Rach