Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Squirrel


Mom and I braved the mall today. It wasn't as bad as I thought and we got our walking done in air conditioning. This is important because it was 95 degrees yesterday and close to it today. Not to mention the humidity right now is insane. I woke up this morning and there were puddles on the top of the hot tub and the grass was so wet. I thought it had rained last night, but then mom said no, it is just the dew. I had forgotten about how wet it gets here from that only. I got some cute jeans, a new pair of shoes, and the perfume I've been looking all over for. Oh yea, I went to claires and got a few necklaces. I was really missing our little shop in Venice when I was in there! Mom had to go to Walgreens because coffee was on sale. There are limits on how much you can buy, so we both went in with coupons and got some and we also hit another Walgreens. I don't know about anyone else but coffee here is $12-15 a tub right now. I'm sure that is blamed on gas prices as well. The pups got a new toy and I videoed them playing with it. I didn't think Leah would be that interested, but she had a grand time with it too. Nick and Dad were away at a chess tournament today. Nick got 8th place out of 14 kids his age. I uploaded some of the girls having fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

95??? I'm soo jealous! The highs here have been like 67. LOL Just write in your resume, that you rock and if you don't hire me, I'll sic Rachel on you! HAHAHHAHAH Well I guess, I picked a good thing to put in your package! European Coffee!!! Love ya girl!!!!