Monday, May 5, 2008

Spa Day

Got up this morning and walked with mom for 1 hour. This afternoon I went to the spa for my massage that I got as a gift for my anniversary from a friend. I definitely waited way to long to do this! The smallest most petite girl there walked in to give me my 1 1/2 hour sweddish deep tissue massage. I kinda thought yea right......well, I was wrong! Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I left there and I honestly felt sooooo relaxed I could barely drive. I just wanted to lay down and melt. It's been like 5 hours now since I had it and I still feel the same way. I scheduled facials for mom and I on Monday 10am. We can't wait. I've decided to that this is going to be a monthly relaxation for me. I so needed this! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOHhhhhhh, sounds soo good!!! I need one!! Did they put you in a paper thong and spray your butt with lots of oil, like in Slovenia???HAHAHHAHAHH

Love ya!!