Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pool Day

Yesterday, I went to Kath's and had a pool day. It was very nice. I needed the sun. I still need the sun. I thought Kath would go blind by my legs. :) Got home around 9:30pm at night and went to bed. My Bella got up around 12:30am and started throwing up. She threw up 7 times. We can't figure out if she was just sick or got into something. I was really worried last night because she was pretty listless and breathing shallow until about 3am. Then you could tell she started breathing better and I was finally able to go to sleep, even though it was not very restful. I slept thru church this morning. When I got up we took mom out for lunch for mother's day. Bella, Leah, and I took a nap when we came home from lunch. I had Greek mousaka that was very good! Other than that no more plans for tonite. I'm ready to go to D.C. in 1 1/2 weeks. I wish it were tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for sun!!! It's been beautiful here!
Love ya!