Thursday, May 8, 2008

Good Day

Yesterday, we went to San Antonio to take care of some business and go to the Ft. Sam PX (nice). You know I find it funny the things that don't really bother me much anymore. For example, as we were driving up we passed a bicyclist on the road (of course he was way over on the shoulder) but my dad has this thing with people biking on the road. Even here in town he never fails to mention it on Sunday when we pass the club training for the race over the harbor bridge. Sure they take up one entire lane, which can be irritating. But this no longer seems to bother me. It must be my Italian experience with bikers kicking in. Anyways, just something I noticed. We went to dinner with a friend of mine in SA. It was really nice. I have not been having the best last couple of days. Just been kind of down. That definitely brought up my spirits. This morning mom and I walked along the bayfront. We saw 2 dolphins in the bay, that was pretty cool. I haven't seen that in a long time. The water was sooo smooth. No wind, I guess that means it's going to be HOT. Well, I'm off to lunch with some nurse friends at Joe's Crab Shack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day and a good time in SA. Seeing dolphins would def brighten my day also!!

Love ya!
Rach
PS- Very jealous of your getting to eat crab!!

Anonymous said...

see you next sat. girl at beach to bay. me and the kids will be there and then off to the lake and kathy's. plan on making a day of it. karen.