Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We are officially sick

I took Leah to the vet this afternoon. She is still sick with diarrhea and vomiting. Bella vomited again today and is starting to have diarrhea. UGGH! I think they are as bad as kids. Maybe not quite as expensive though. Leah got an IV for dehydration. And Bella is not going to training class tomorrow. I'm still going to go because as I continue on in this endeavor to have a well mannered dog, I have found that it is mostly my fault that she is the way she is and not anything to do with her temperament or personality. Anyways, we are NPO (nothing to eat) tonite or tomorrow and are on pepcid and Maalox twice a day. Plus Leah is on antibiotics now. Hopefully, we will be feeling better by tomorrow. I just noticed that I write like we are all connected together and we feel each others pain. Huh, just another observation. I love my pups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I hope the girls get better soon! Of course, you are connected! Haha, that coming from another dogs are my babies freak!!!
Love ya!